What Umbrella Limit should YOU have?
An Umbrella policy is like a “back-up plan” that kicks in when your basic liability limits run out. In the event of a major accident or a liability lawsuit, an Umbrella policy provides critical protection.
Take 2-3 minutes to find out what could be at risk.
Have the following information ready to enter into the online calculator:
- How much equity do you have in your home? $______________
- What is your annual salary? $______________
- What is the total value of your possessions? $______________
- How many years until you retire? $______________
- How much do you have in savings and investments — not including 401k? $______________
- What are the current liability limits of your home and auto policies? $______________
The difference between all of these added up and your policy’s current liability limits, can show how much you may have at risk.
Click the button to access the Hanover online calculator and determine how much protection you may need.
Check your limits for yourself today and then call The Starr Group for coverage: