Develop and cultivate robust business partnerships and relationships with centers of influence (COIs) and trusted advisors.
Attract new clients who meet desired client profile standards.
Design personal risk insurance solutions to protect the personal assets, exposures and lifestyles of individuals and families.
Analyze, mitigate, educate, and anticipate exposures impacting clients and prospects.
Implement comprehensive risk analysis reviews focused on identifying personal, professional, and business exposures by addressing them with solutions and collective knowledge of The Starr Group.
Prepare and execute strategic sales plans for clients/ prospects, build a network of COIs and be a thought leader within the insurance industry.
Deliver profitable revenue growth through new revenue generation and client retention strategies in partnership with a client service team.
Deliver exceptional client experiences utilizing high probability selling approach, positioning the value and focus of the client service team and their ongoing stewardship of the programs.
Create & deliver professional presentations and proposals to internal and external clients by highlighting industry trends and customized insurance solutions.
Position value added services and partnerships to key stakeholders and trusted advisors for mutual client and prospect benefit.
Secure and maintain Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) and Chartered Private Risk and Insurance Advisor (CPRIA) within 5 years of employment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Solid conflict resolution capabilities
- Microsoft Office program proficiency
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment where strong independent thinking skills are important
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Established network of COI’s and a proven track record of sales success
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics, or a related field
- Must possess a current P&C License
To determine if our organization fits your work ethic, drive and personality, please CLICK HERE to take our brief survey. We look forward to hearing from you!