Are you looking for a rewarding career along with a top salary and benefits package? Do you want to work with an organization that promotes entrepreneurship, rewards high performance and motivates each individual to maximize their full potential? Are you looking for an environment that is driven to excel and believes in a healthy work/life balance? The Starr Group is seeking talented candidates to join our Personal Line Account Management team today!
The Starr Group is an Insurance/Risk Management agency with the capabilities of advising clients on everything from their Auto and Home insurance to their business insurance, including group health insurance, and Corporate Wellness. We are unique in our approach to client services because of the high education requirements for our sales and service personnel. Our goal is to not only provide insurance to clients but also to become a trusted advisor who reviews our clients’ needs and analyses their total cost of risk. Having a staff that is highly educated in the insurance industry promotes higher quality advice and insurance products for our clientele.
All positions include a comprehensive benefit package, competitive salary, continued education, strategic work environment, and the latest technology in a paperless environment.
• Provide in-house customer service to clients. Outside annual visits minimal.
• Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding insurance, claims or general administrative. Follow through to comply with the request.
• Review and re-market, if necessary, existing business when increase is above industry average.
• Prepare and present rewritten proposals to clients and maintain underwriting and marketing information by carrier as required.
• Assist in annual phone calls to clients for pre-renewal annual review.
• Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines.
• Maintain electronic and/or paper files in an orderly, up-to-date manner.
• Perform special projects at management’s request.
• The opportunity to work with a team that is equally driven and knowledgeable
• The opportunity to be a part of a recognized agency with an award winning culture
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years personal lines agency experience
• Current Property & Casualty License
• Conscientious and meticulous individual who strives for accuracy in all they do
• Self-starter with creativity and exceptional communication & interpersonal skills –verbal and written
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to effectively resolve customer issues in a patient & timely manner
• Thorough understanding of personal lines underwriting and coverages
• Excellent time management and follow through, including the ability to effectively multi-task by balancing quality and quantity of output
To determine if our organization fits your work ethic, drive and personality, please CLICK HERE to take our brief survey. We look forward to hearing from you!