Our Promise to You:
You are provided a product that minimizes the likelihood that an accident or loss will cause you and/or your family economic harm. You receive a personal insurance package that provides great value, backed by great service and fast claims resolution.
As our customer you can expect The Starr Group Promise:
- If your auto or home premiums increase above the industry average, we promise to call you with choices and options.
- We will call you after six months to see if you have any questions on your policy. We will verify that you know who to call and how to reach us.
- An annual renewal reminder. We will send you a postcard via postal mail indicating that your policy is due to renew. We'd like to review your policy to make sure that the customized plan originally developed for you still fits your needs. We will let you know if there have been any changes that would give you reason to alter your policy.
- We will provide a confirmation email immediately after we have requested any changes to your policy. We will confirm the changes with you before acting.
If you should have a claim:
- A dedicated claims advocate will help you through the claims process when a loss occurs.
- Our claims advocate will review all claim notes to make sure your claim is being processed smoothly and timely. The satisfaction level from our current customers is proven to be excellent and well above average.
Be comfortable with your insurance policy!
At The Starr Group we realize there is nothing more important than the safety and security of your family and home. That is why we take a different approach to ensure you have the best protection. If you have a high value home, we have a program for you!
These days, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all policy. We know that everyone is different and our specialists work hard to craft the best policy to suit your lifestyle. We want to make sure you know what your choices are and we will provide you with the options you need.
For your protection, we recommend:
- Auto, home, and umbrella coverage in one policy
- High under/uninsured motorist limits
- Identity theft coverage
- Water/sewer backup
- Replacement cost auto coverage (when available)
With coverages and legislation changing every day, it's imperative to work with an insurance representative who specializes only in auto and home insurance. The personal insurance professionals at The Starr Group do just that! So, relax. Your Starr Group agent is up-to-date on current issues that can affect your coverage.