Q. How often should I contact my insurance agent?
A. In order for your insurance policy to fully cover your family and your personal assets, your insurance agent needs to know when there is a life-changing event in your life. That way, your agent can update your policy, minimize your risk and increase your peace of mind. Some events that your insurance agent needs to be made aware of:
- Renovations or Repairs to your home.
- When you are married, or have an addition to your family either a birth or adoption.
- When you sell or buy a home.
- When you buy a new vehicle, or recreational vehicles such as motorcycles, snowmobiles, jet skis, RV, ATVs, boats, etc.
- When you have a newly licensed driver in your home, or another driver who will be using your vehicle.
- When you have a dependent child entering college.
It is best to communicate any changes to your agent when they happen. However, it is a good idea to assess your living situation annually and communicate any changes to your agent. If you have any questions — at any time — call our office to speak to a live, licensed and local agent: 414.421.3800