Paul M. Neuberger to Host ‘Cold Call’ Training Seminar
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2019
Time: 9:00 – 11:00 am
Location: Alverno College (Wehr Hall)
3400 S 43rd Street in Milwaukee, WI 53234
Low cold call success rate? Having a difficult time being effective on the phone? Want to run more appointments with your Ideal Clients in 2019 to close more business?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you will want to make plans to attend this special event!
Join Paul M. Neuberger, President of The Starr Group and Founder/CEO of The Cold Call Coach, LLC, for this impactful, motivating, thought-provoking workshop and watch your low cold call success rate become a thing of the past!
Over the course of two-hours, you will be exposed to the Three Pillars of Cold Call Success:
By focusing on these three main topics, you will gain insight, perspective, and immediately implementable best practices that will enable you to get in front of who you want, when you want, with ease and consistency.
- Among many others, key topics that will be covered during this interactive workshop include:
- Methods to reduce call reluctance and phone phobia
- What to say (and what not to say!) to optimize success
- How to make your call sound less salesy
- Ways to pique curiosity and create urgency amongst your prospects
- The proper length of an effective cold call
- Much, much more!
Seating is limited and available tickets promise to go fast, so purchase your ticket(s) today! Special discounts are available for group orders.