It’s Time to Review Your Employee Benefits Plan
Employee Benefits are an important part of the compensation plan you offer, and a solid benefits package can be a key factor in both attracting and retaining top associates. The employee benefits professionals at The Starr Group will create an advanced benefits plan designed to provide you and your employees with choices and options.
The Starr Group Makes a Difference in Employee Benefits:
- Unique Six-Step Consultative process
- Demographic Audit – 90% of plan designs DO NOT align properly with the actual population of a company’s employees
- Custom claims analysis, trending and rate setting tools
- Trending Analysis
- Financial Analysis Reports
- Claims Normalization – Your underwriting story!
- Direct negotiations with Stop-Loss insurers, saving you 5% of your Aggregate Costs through Self-Funding.
The Starr Group adds even more value to your Employee Benefits:
The Starr Group provides:
- NAHU-certified customer service managers
- Self-Funded Consultants
- Wellness Program Developers
- Benefits Compliance Reviews
- PPACA review, tests and audits
- Alternative and self-funded benefits packages
- Consumer-driven health solutions
- Human Resources Consultant
- Leadership Coaching and Training