Personal Lines Account Manager
Are you looking for a rewarding career along with a top salary and benefits package? Do you want to work with an organization that promotes entrepreneurship, rewards high performance and motivates each individual to maximize their full potential? Are you looking for an environment that is driven to excel and believes in a healthy work/life balance? The Starr Group is seeking talented candidates to join our team today!
- Minimum of 2 years personal lines agency experience
- Current Property & Casualty License
- Conscientious and meticulous individual who strives for accuracy in all they do
- Self-starter with creativity and exceptional communication & interpersonal skills --verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to effectively resolve customer issues in a patient & timely manner
- Thorough understanding of personal lines underwriting and coverages
- Excellent time management and follow through, including the ability to effectively multi-task by balancing quality and quantity of output
- Provide in-house customer service to clients. Outside annual visits minimal.
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding insurance, claims or general administrative. Follow through to comply with the request.
- Review and re-market, if necessary, existing business when increase is above industry average.
- Prepare and present rewritten proposals to clients and maintain underwriting and marketing information by carrier as required.
- Assist in annual phone calls to clients for pre-renewal annual review.
- Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines.
- Maintain electronic and/or paper files in an orderly, up-to-date manner.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
To determine if you have the work ethic, drive and personality that will fit our organization, please click here to take our brief survey. We look forward to hearing from you!