Employee Benefits Account Executive
Are you looking for a rewarding career along with a top salary and benefits package? Do you want to work with an organization that promotes entrepreneurship, rewards high performance and motivates each individual to maximize their full potential? Are you looking for an environment that is driven to excel and believes in a healthy work/life balance? The Starr Group is seeking talented candidates to join our team!
Customer service positions include a comprehensive benefit package, competitive salary, continued education, strategic work environment, and the latest technology in a paperless environment.
- Minimum of 2 years Employee Benefits agency experience with current Life/Accident & Health License
- Self-starter with creativity and exceptional communication & interpersonal skills – verbal and written
- Thorough understanding of group underwriting, products and plan designs, as well as an understanding of the relationship between employers, their employees, and their insurance carriers
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to effectively resolve customer issues in a patient and timely manner
- Excellent time management and follow through, including the ability to effectively multi-task by balancing quality and quantity of output
The Account Executive supports and assists the sales staff in writing new business, and retaining and servicing business accounts with an emphasis on maintaining positive client relationships through insurance knowledge and professional communication skills.
- Provide superior customer service to all clients, and prospects. This includes, but is not limited to, claim questions/disputes, billing questions/disputes, explaining plan designs and coverages, and miscellaneous issues
- Set up marketing file for quoting, prepare submission and track carrier responses to assure effective turn-around time. Return marketing file to Benefits Consultant in timely manner
- Assist producers in researching information necessary for preparation of quoting.
- Assist Benefits Consultant in negotiating renewal increases with carriers
- Assist client with any follow up questions once options are presented
- Conduct employee enrollment meetings and follow-up on approval of cases, mail ID cards, follow-up with new groups in 3 months
- Solve client inquires; working with producer to decide appropriate course of action
- Establish service standards on Stewardship Timeline together with producer
- Document systems as necessary
To determine if you have the work ethic, drive and personality that will fit our organization, please click here to take our brief survey. We look forward to hearing from you!