Tired of not being compensated for your true value? Do you feel a powerful need to be in control of your own financial success? Wouldn’t you like to work in a corporate culture that encourages a healthy work/life balance? You should be working for an organization that promotes entrepreneurship, rewards high performance and motivates each individual to maximize their full potential. You could be working at The Starr Group! We’re currently seeking passionate, talented candidates to join our team as a Personal Lines Risk Manager and Sales Consultant!
The Starr Group is an Insurance/Risk Management agency capable of advising clients on everything from personal insurance to business insurance, group health benefits to corporate wellness. We also provide assistance in Human Resource Compliance, Loss Control, Corporate Wellness and E-Services.
Our unique approach to customer service is a result of the high education requirements for our sales and service personnel. Our goal is two-fold: first, to provide insurance coverage to clients and second, to become a trusted advisor, one who reviews our customers’ needs and analyses their total cost of risk. Having a highly educated staff in the insurance industry provides higher quality consultations as well as insurance products for our clientele.
All sales positions include a comprehensive benefit package, competitive commission structure, licensing and continued education, mileage and cell phone reimbursement, along with a strategic work environment.
• Contact and develop relationships with warm prospect leads who currently have business policies with The Starr Group
• Develop base for long-term sources of clients.
• Compile lists of prospects.
• Provide comprehensive risk analysis and detailed recommendations to prospective customers
• Advise and direct your client relationships to provide total risk wellness
• Provide professional and detailed client presentations
• Assist your Personal Lines Account Management Team in gathering the information needed for the preparation and completion of quotes – you do not fill out the applications
• Prospect/Customer information entry into database as necessary
• Determines clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments and determining the extent of present coverage and investments.
• Communicates with adjusters.
• Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
We know WHY we exist: “We lead in the creation and delivery of risk reducing services and insurance for our customers improving their total Risk Wellness”.
• A line-up of the most elite insurance products in the marketplace;
• A nationally-recognized Customer Service team that understands our agency will grow faster when YOU do less administratively in the sales role;
• Continual training and coaching from Management and various Consultants;
• Extensive “warm” database for lead generation;
• A codified sales process that proves itself in theory AND practice;
• Risk Management enthusiasts in Commercial and Group Benefit teamed with you for cross-pollination and warm lead generation;
• Current technology and high level in-house IT support;
• Customized and professional in-house Marketing support;
• As a member of Marsh Berry’s APPEX group, our agency is continually benchmarking itself against 115 other Peak Performing agencies from across the U.S.
• Family is placed ahead of business;
• Award-winning Wellness Program to promote and maintain healthy professional and personal lifestyles.
• Through your sense of urgency and questioning techniques you will accomplish – even exceed — your production goals;
• Income equal to the quality and depth of your drive;
• Working with a team that is equally driven and knowledgeable;
• Be a part of a nationally-recognized agency with an award-winning culture.
Desired Skills and Experience:
We’re looking for individuals like you who are gifted in sales in other industries or fields using your skillset to advantage yourself because of expertise and existing relationships. The ideal candidate will possess many of the following traits:
• BA in finance, business, economics, or a related field
• State license
• Continuing education credits
• Prospecting Skills
• Meeting Sales Goals
• Product Knowledge
• Attention to Details
• Proven track record of sales success
• Proficient in Windows
• Comfortable taking risks
• Strong Communication Skills
• A unique drive and need to turn prospects into customers
• Ability to capitalize on cross-selling opportunities
• Innovative thinking
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work in a values based environment with an emphasis on honesty and integrity
• Active and involved in the community
To determine if our organization fits your work ethic, drive and personality, please CLICK HERE to take our brief survey. We look forward to hearing from you!