As a Commercial Account Manager, you will handle all lines of Commercial Insurance supporting a producer’s book of business and serve as the main contact for clients. The Account Manager is inspired to learn more and to be the best in class for our clients and co-workers. The Account Manager puts the needs of the team in the forefront of their thoughts, words and actions.
With superior communication skills, you will help our clients get the peace of mind that comes with knowing they have a solid risk management plan and the team to make sure they’re protected.
Consider our Account Manager position if you are a master of client services and insurance processing and have a positive, can-do attitude helps keep things on track and motivates those around you.
The Starr Group is an Insurance/Risk Management agency with the capabilities of advising clients on everything from their business insurance, including group health insurance, to personal insurance. We also provide assistance in Human Resource Compliance, Loss Control, Workers’ Compensation Claims Administration, Corporate Wellness, Leadership Training and E-Services. We are unique in our approach to client services because of the high education requirements for our sales and service personnel. Our goal is to not only provide insurance to clients but also to become an advisor who reviews our clients’ needs and analyses their total cost of risk. Having a staff that is highly educated in the insurance industry promotes higher quality advice and insurance products for our clientele. Our areas of expertise include: Commercial Insurance, Employee Benefits, Corporate Wellness and Auto and Home Insurance Coverage.
All positions include a comprehensive benefit package, competitive salary, continued education, strategic work environment, and the latest technology in a paperless environment.
Consider our Account Manager position if you:
- Are a master of client services and insurance processing. You have an eye for detail and are a visionary thinker.
- Your positive, can-do attitude helps keep things on track and motivates those around you.
With your superior communication skills, advanced knowledge and sense of urgency, you help our clients get the peace of mind that comes with knowing they have a solid risk management plan and team to make sure they’re properly protected.
- Managing renewal timeline
- Serve as a client contact for day-to-day operations and answers client questions to improve the client experience
- Perform critical client functions, including: evaluating risks; developing solutions; articulating impact of options; making recommendations to client across supported product line
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to provide best in class service to drive growth and retention
- Manage and record all activities in the workflow system to ensure timely follow up by client, carriers, client team and delivery of final policy
- Keep abreast of changing market conditions
- Renewing and remarketing accounts, including obtaining quotes. Reviewing quotes and proposals for accuracy and delivery to client
- Assisting producers with proposal presentation of marketing material
- Preparing Summaries of Insurance for new business proposal and renewal meetings
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years insurance experience
- Current Property & Casualty License with advanced designations preferred
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative and creativity. Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills –verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to effectively resolve customer issues in a patient & timely manner
- Thorough understanding of commercial lines underwriting, coverages and captives
- Comfortable researching and finding solutions to client concerns
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with high attention to detail and the ability to multitask while working in a fast paced environment
- Eager to work in a collaborative and innovative environment
To determine if our organization fits your work ethic, drive and personality, please CLICK HERE to take our brief survey.
We look forward to hearing from you!