As a Commercial Account Manager, you will be one of the primary ambassadors working on behalf of the company with vendors, carriers, and clients. You’ll be working with business clients by helping them manage risks that are unique to them. Your key focus will be coordinating the delivery of exemplary service to our clients. You will also be the go-to person for special requests and projects that will provide opportunities to for you to “wow” our clients and your team members.
With superior communication skills, you will help our clients get the peace of mind that comes with knowing they have a solid risk management plan and the team to make sure they’re protected.
Consider our Account Manager position if you are a master of client services and insurance processing and have a positive, can-do attitude helps keep things on track and motivates those around you.
The Starr Group is an Insurance/Risk Management agency with the capabilities of advising clients on everything from their business insurance, including group health insurance, to personal insurance. We also provide assistance in Human Resource Compliance, Loss Control, Workers’ Compensation Claims Administration, Corporate Wellness, Leadership Training and E-Services. We are unique in our approach to client services because of the high education requirements for our sales and service personnel. Our goal is to not only provide insurance to clients but also to become an advisor who reviews our clients’ needs and analyses their total cost of risk. Having a staff that is highly educated in the insurance industry promotes higher quality advice and insurance products for our clientele. Our areas of expertise include: Commercial Insurance, Employee Benefits, Corporate Wellness and Auto and Home Insurance Coverage.
All positions include a comprehensive benefit package, competitive salary, continued education, strategic work environment, and the latest technology in a paperless environment.
• Preparing policies for delivery to customer
• Preparing Summaries of Insurance
• Reviewing quotes and proposals for accuracy
• Assisting producers with proposal presentation of marketing material
• Assisting the Account Executive team with additional tasks as needed
• Renewing and remarketing accounts, including obtaining quotes
• Ability to prioritize work flow and follow standard procedures for processing effectively and efficiently within the Agency Management System
• Use of insurance company websites.
• The opportunity to work with a team that is equally driven and knowledgeable
• The opportunity to be a part of a recognized agency with an award winning culture
Desired Skills & Experience:
• High School Diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years insurance experience
• Current Property & Casualty License
• Self-starter with creativity and exceptional communication & interpersonal skills –verbal and written
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to effectively resolve customer issues in a patient & timely manner
• Thorough understanding of commercial lines underwriting and coverages
• Excellent time management and follow through, including the ability to effectively multi-task by balancing quality and quantity of output.
• Eager to work in a collaborative and innovative environment
To determine if our organization fits your work ethic, drive and personality, please CLICK HERE to take our brief survey.
We look forward to hearing from you!