Company Name: The Starr Group Company Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Consider our Commercial Account Manager position if you:
- Are a master of client services and insurance processing. You have an eye for detail and are a visionary thinker.
- Your positive, can-do attitude helps keep things on track and motivates those around you.
With your superior communication skills, advanced knowledge and sense of urgency, you help our clients get the peace of mind that comes with knowing they have a solid risk management plan and team to make sure they’re properly protected.
- Managing renewal timeline
- Serve as a client contact for day-to-day operations and answers client questions to improve the client experience
- Perform critical client functions, including: evaluating risks; developing solutions; articulating impact of options; making recommendations to client across supported product line
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to provide best in class service to drive growth and retention
- Manage and record all activities in the workflow system to ensure timely follow up by client, carriers, client team and delivery of final policy
- Keep abreast of changing market conditions
- Renewing and remarketing accounts, including obtaining quotes. Reviewing quotes and proposals for accuracy and delivery to client
- Assisting producers with proposal presentation of marketing material
- Preparing Summaries of Insurance for new business proposal and renewal meetings
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years insurance experience
- Current Property & Casualty License with advanced designations preferred
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative and creativity. Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills –verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to effectively resolve customer issues in a patient & timely manner
- Thorough understanding of commercial lines underwriting, coverages and captives
- Comfortable researching and finding solutions to client concerns
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with high attention to detail and the ability to multitask while working in a fast paced environment
- Eager to work in a collaborative and innovative environment
To determine if our organization fits your work ethic, drive and personality, please CLICK HERE to take our brief survey.
We look forward to hearing from you!