Group Benefits Sales Consultant
The Starr Group is seeking passionate and talented candidates who have a personality that requires their income be commensurate with their drive. Sales positions include a comprehensive benefit package, competitive commission structure, licensing and continued education, mileage and cell phone reimbursement, along with a strategic work environment.
- The generation of leads that equate to new business development
- Provide comprehensive risk analysis and detailed recommendations to clients and prospective clients
- Advise and direct your client relationships to provide total risk wellness
- Professional and detailed client presentations
- Assist your Account Executive in gathering the necessary information for the preparation and completion of quotes
- Assist your Account Executive with the service and renewal of your existing customer base
- Negotiate renewal increases with carriers
- Work with Account Executive to establish service standards on Stewardship Timeline
- Document systems as necessary
- Instruction from a recognized Master in Self- Funding providing strategic actuarial elements of differentiation.
- The Knowledge of a model that literally produced one rate increase in 9 years for a major Wisconsin employer.
- Unique Analytics allowing you to execute informed models to share the immediate AND forward the impact of either moving from Fully Insured to Self-Funded, WITHOUT the need for claims data.
- A codified sales process that proves itself in theory AND practice.
- An experienced service and support team that knows we all grow faster together when YOU do less administratively in the sales role.
- A team of Risk Management enthusiasts wherein you work as a team (Property and Casualty agents teamed with you).
- A team of Risk Reduction personnel including Human Resources SPHR, Coach/Leadership Development and Safety for your customers.
- A line-up of the most elite products in the marketplace
- Access to prospects that have been marketed to for 3 years but simply not contacted yet.
- Customized and unique in-house marketing support
- The latest technology and high level In-house support
- Employment with an agency that knows WHY it exists- "We lead in the creation and delivery of risk reducing services and insurance for our customers improving their total Risk Wellness".
- Employment with an agency that has a deep understanding of Wellness and the advantages and differences in the leading company wellness platforms.
- Employment with an agency that places family ahead of business.
- Employment with an agency that is constantly benchmarking itself against 115 other Peak Performing agencies from across the U.S. (we are a member of Marsh Berry's APPEX group).
- Through your sense of urgency and questioning techniques you accomplish your production goals
- Income equal to the quality and depth of your drive
- The opportunity to work with a team that is equally driven and knowledgeable
- The possibility of assuming the book (or part) of a retiring producer in the near future.
- The opportunity to be a part of a recognized agency with an award winning culture.
- The opportunity to become an owner of The Starr Group as a result of your performance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Preferably licensed in Group Benefits (L&H)
- Also seeking individuals that are gifted in sales in other fields that may use their skillset to advantage themselves because of their expertise and relationships in these other industries
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven track record of sales success
- Proficiency working in a technical windows-based environment
- Comfortable taking risks
- Ability to meet and communicate with people effortlessly
- A unique drive and need to turn prospects into customers
- Ability to capitalize on cross-selling opportunities
- Innovative thinking
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a values based environment with an emphasis on honesty and integrity
- Active and involved in your community
To determine if you have the work ethic, drive and personality that will fit our organization, please click here to take our brief survey. We look forward to hearing from you!